Planning a home improvement?
The Design Review Committee’s primary mission is the physical appearance and continuity of the Orchard Glen community.
Owners must obtain Design Committee approval prior to commencing any construction, installation or alteration of any Improvement in Orchard Glen.
There are two levels of improvements in the Design Guidelines: “architectural Improvements,” Including, but not limited to, room additions, patio covers, and gazebos, and “landscape Improvements,” including, but not limited to, planting, flatwork, pools, spas, walls and fences.
- Projects Including, but not limited to, room additions, patio covers, gazebos, flatwork, pools, spas will require a architect review fee of $150.
- Projects that do not require an architect’s review will be review at no fee. No fee examples: plantings, hardscapes, minor changes to landscaping.
- Please allow 45 days for plans to be reviewed.
Orchard Glen Guidelines and Plant Information
*In order to view or download any of the following documents, you must have a PDF Reader. If you do not have one installed, you may do so by clicking here.
- Design Guidelines
- Synthetic Turf Guidelines
- Architectural Submittal Forms
- Painting Application Form (required with all painting submittals)
- Riverside County Plant List
- Riverside County Plant list for High Fire Hazard Areas
- City of Corona Approved Plant list to include parkways.
- Approved Paint Color Schemes
If you have any questions regarding submitting a plan, please contact Sherada Rogers, DRC Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 951-279-3934, x224.
Helpful Links for residence
City of Corona- Water Rebates and Incentives
City of Corona – Water Rules and Tips
California Sprinkler Adjustment Notification System (CSANS) Subscribe here to receive free sprinkler adjustment reminder emails with optimal percentages.